Brace yourself – The optimized websites are coming.
We were thrilled when conversion rate optimization (CRO) finally gained attention in the past couple of years. Thanks to CRO geeks everywhere, the word “conversion” became part of every digital marketer’s vocabulary.
However, now that the “secret” is out, your work as a digital marketer has become harder. More companies (i.e. more of your competitors) are doing the same tactics: they’re testing and tweaking every page element they can get their hands on.
Worse, by now even your own efforts may be suffering from diminishing returns. If you were among the first to dabble in changing button colors, copy messaging, or image placement, then you’re probably seeing less of a lift from every tweak and test.
You’re also probably running out of good ideas to further optimize your website and improve user experience. It doesn’t help if you’re limited to working on the tactical aspects of conversion rate optimization, without a solid CRO strategy. And even with a strategy in place, that has still to be evaluated and updated on a regular basis. Because without a focused CRO strategy that incorporates emerging trends, technologies, and tools, it will be difficult to sustain whatever gains you’ve made.
Attend the One Conference That Makes Your Website Convert Better
If you suspect that your strategy is fast becoming outdated, send your team to Conversion Conference. Find out for yourself why some of the world’s biggest e-commerce and business-to-business (B2B) players attend one of our events year after year.
Discover not only the strategies you need to up your optimization game but an entire community built upon a common passion for website conversion optimization. Learn from the world experts in conversion rate optimization. At our Chicago event in June, you’ll meet:
- Tim Ash, Author of Landing Page Optimization and CEO, SiteTuners
- Charles Nicholls, Founder and Chief Strategy Officer, SeeWhy
- Melissa Burdon Cameron, Director of Marketing Optimization, Extra Space Storage
- Charlie Claxton, Chief Creative Strategist, UpTop
- Andy Crestodina, Co-Founder, Strategic Director Orbit Media Studios
- Mary D’Alatri-Ward, VP of Accounts, ion interactive
- Sean Ellis, CEO, Qualaroo and Founder, GrowthHackers.com
- James Green, CEO, Magnetic
- Joel Harvey, Managing Partner, Conversion Sciences
- Greg Jarboe, President, SEO-PR
- Arnie Kuenn, President, Vertical Measures
- Brian Lewis, Director of Optimization, SiteTuners
- Anita Perez, Co-founder and VP Operations, TopSpot Internet Marketing
- Kyle Rush, Head of Optimization, Optimizely
- Yulia Smirnova, CEO and Founder, CommerceBrain
- Talia Wolf, CEO, conversioner
Conversion Conference is attended by hundreds of digital marketers, who, like you, insist on tracking, measuring, analyzing web performance, and utilizing the data and insights to improve online campaigns. Attend the conference and engage with these folks who know that there really is only one king in the realm of digital marketing: conversion.
Image credit for the iron throne: Wicker Paradise via Flickr