Hi, Tim Ash here!
As the founder and chairperson of Conversion Conference I have been watching our industry develop for a long time.
Great news – there is more and more interest in Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and new events are popping up from agencies and vendors in our industry!
Bad news – most of them feature a single track of speakers. 🙁
In most aspects of our lives we look for choice and customization whenever possible. But we surrender this when attending one-track conferences. The whole day or multiple days are spent in the same room, listening to the same slate of presenters as everyone else…
Why is this bad?
- Very limited agenda – each day will typically feature only six total solo speakers, or a cramped set of shorter sessions providing little depth
- Less topic diversity – each session must have at least applicability to the full audience, so there is no room for specialization
- No ability to get value if you don’t like the speaker – you are forced to sit through sessions that you do not like
- Seeing repeat sessions – many speakers are “on the circuit” and you probably heard some of their talks or key points before at other events
So why do event organizers run one-track events?
- They require less time to program – since there are typically fewer speakers to find and to screen
- They save massive venue costs – each parallel track room costs extra for setup, A/V staff, and room monitors
- A belief that all people are in the same herd – that we all have the same social needs and interact in the same way
In a word it’s easier – such events require less thought, time, and money to put on.
I believe that you deserve more!
Since the founding of Conversion Conference in 2010 (the first full-industry CRO event series), we have organized over two dozen events across the US and in Europe.
The event has always had quality multi-track educational content at its core, and our last Las Vegas show was the highest-rated ever.
What are the advantages of a multi-track event?
- Wide diversity of topics – broad and specialized niche topics covered in depth
- Ability to customize your program – select the exact agenda that suits your needs and interests
- Ability to switch sessions – if you don’t like a session, you can simply switch to another
In addition to this, you get access to so much more at Conversion Conference:
- Three thought-provoking keynotes that make you stretch your mind
- Birds-of-a-feather lunches so you can talk with your favorite speakers in an interactive setting
- Great networking and parties – stand by for our special surprise activity on night one…
- Access to top CRO companies in the expo hall – talk to them first-hand and learn about the best tools
- More in-depth learning during your choice of three optional post-conference workshops
- Combo-pass optional access to the parallel Email Innovations Summit
- All of the delights and activities of exciting Las Vegas to explore with your new friends
Support choice and fight one-track events!
I hope you will join me in Las Vegas on April 19-20th, 2017 for our best event ever!
The last two years have sold out, and we expect this year will too.
LIMITED TIME BONUS:
Register before Feb 28th and get FREE access to all the 2016 session videos (a $299 value) when you use Promo Code 2016VID.