We are thrilled that there are so many high-quality live CRO events in 2016!
There are a lot of generalist online marketing shows (or ones focused on other areas of online marketing like PPC or SEO). PubCon, SMX, MozCon, PPC Hero, Affiliate Summit, ClickZ/SES, DreamForce, Content Marketing World, and Inbound – all very solid shows, but their main focus is not CRO.
In the CRO event space, there are three types of events: vendor-run (
BounceExchange – Behave/Which Test Won Live Event, Optimizely – Opticon, Unbounce – CTA Conf), agency-run (Brooks Bell – Click Summit, Conversion XL – Live), and industry-wide conferences (Conversion Conference).
Here a flavor for what you can expect at Conversion Conference Las Vegas May 18-19 (pre-conference workshop day on May 17th), and why you will regret it if you miss it:
- Scope & Breadth – With two full days and four parallel breakout tracks, there is a huge amount of great content. Most sessions are solo speakers – allowing in-depth discussion of very specific topics. See complete 4-track agenda.
- Speaker Quality & Accessibility – We pride ourselves on getting the best keynotes and speakers – last year’s speaker scores set a new record for outstanding quality. Our speakers are very open and are there to share. We create additional intimate opportunities to chat with them during birds-of-a-feather lunch topic table discussions.
- Attendee Quality – We expect over 750 people at this year’s event. Last year we had a very diverse group from 28 countries around the world. You will meet your fellow practitioners, and executives from a wide range of industries and company sizes. This really is the worldwide gathering of your CRO peers. With two networking events, long morning and afternoon breaks, and two lunches, there is plenty of time to make new friends and compare notes.
- The full CRO ecosystem – Want to find out about the latest CRO technologies? Visit the expo hall. Last year we had over two dozen sponsors presenting the latest in tools and capabilities. It is a great way to get your specific questions answered and make decisions about which companies to work with.
- History & Track Record – As the original CRO conference, we have had 26 unforgettable shows since 2010 in San Jose, Washington DC, London, Hamburg, San Francisco, Frankfurt, Ft. Lauderdale, Chicago, Boston, Berlin, Paris, and New York City. Check out the past events page.
- In-depth Workshops – Arrive a day early and attend your choice of three in-depth pre-conference workshops. The small group setting and detailed curriculum will allow you to come back with solid and practical skills.
- Memorable Experiences – Whether you like a world-class dinner, ziplining at 40 miles per hour in the dark between the towers of the Rio Hotel & Casino (the venue), or attending my infamous afterparty in the Presidential Suite, Las Vegas definitely will not disappoint.
The Berlin and London Conversion Conference shows this fall are also very strong. So if you are in Europe, definitely check those out.
Hope this was helpful – and that we see many of you in Las Vegas.
Best wishes & higher conversions in 2016!