Now that the first ever Conversion Conference Ft. Lauderdale is but 26 days away, we wanted to make sure that you were kept informed of exciting updates. or, if you’re not registered yet, that you know what you’re missing out on (**wink**wink**). let’s dive right into them:
1. Agenda/speaker changes. We changed the agenda and speakers when you were not looking.Just kidding. One of our speakers had to be replaced at the last moment: We’re going to have Loren Baker, VP Business Development and Co-Founder of BlueGlass instead of Daniel Tynski. Don’t know Loren? He started Search Engine Journal, and has been featured on CNN, NPR, BusinessWeek, ZDNet, TechCruch and AdAge. Still don’t recognize him? All the more reason to attend his session and meet him at Conversion Conference.
Also, Dell’s Senior Behavioral Targeting Manager Nazli Yuzak will be joining Paula Tellez in her presentation on Dell’s phenomenal testing program. Prepare to learn some real-world optimization from these two pros.
2. Partnership with SFIMA. The folks at the South Florida Interactive Marketing Association have agreed to be our local hosts for the Fort Lauderdale show so you can look forward to meeting some of the most amazing digital marketers in South Florida. And if you’re a SFIMA member, you get exclusive discounts on the conference – so there’s really no reason why you shouldn’t come down and join the action. Unless, of course, you’re not that interested in increasing the ROI on your marketing spend or don’t care much about converting more website visitors into customers.
3. Hotel block closes on Monday, Sept. 17th. For attendees who want to stay at the conference venue, the Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Conference Center & Spa, our room block closes out on Monday. Hotel rooms are going fast, too, so be sure to get your room booked quickly if you want to take advantage of the group rate.
4. We’re giving away 4 free passes. Ever wish you could go to Conversion Conference for free? Well, you might just get it. We’re giving away 1 pass every week till the conference. Check out how you can get one here.
5. You can still save $100 on your pass. If you missed our Early Bird rates and were not so lucky with our giveaways, don’t lose heart! You can still save $100 on your pass. Be on the lookout for our speakers’ blog posts here or follow them on twitter.
Registered to Conversion Conference? We hope we’ve shared some exciting news and that these updates help you plan for maximizing your experience with us.
If you haven’t registered yet, now you know you’ve been sitting on the fence for too long and today’s the day to jump off. Go get your pass to Conversion Conference Fort Lauderdale while there’s still time to book your flight and make necessary arrangements in the workplace. Don’t forget to check out and sign up for our intensive landing page optimization and testing workshops, too!